Week 2 Marketing Article Discussion
Chapter 4: Creating Long-term Loyalty Relationships
Discussing the Business Article
If you have not already done so, read, “When Do You Get Rid of the Customer?” As you read the article, keep in mind these questions for developing your responses.
- What are the reasons firms have unprofitable customers?
- How do unprofitable customers impact the firm?
- How can firms transform unprofitable customers to profitable ones?
The questions above will be discussed according to the schedule below:
- Post your answers to at least one of the questions in the thread titled “When Do You Get Rid of the Customer?”
- You will be graded not on the quantity of your posts but the quality.
- You will be marked down if your post is not relevant to the question being discussed. Sometimes it might be appropriate to refer back to a statement made earlier, which is fine as long as you are not unduly rehashing a point that has already been made.
- Remember, we have all read the case/article, so excessively reciting facts that are given in the case will reflect negatively on your grade.
- Looking at the problem from a strategic point of view will positively reflect on your grade.
- If you believe a diagram you created will help your discussion, feel free to include it in your post.
- Although you do not need to respond to every question, responding to only one question is not sufficient for earning high marks. You must show that you understand the entire problem at hand through your well-thought-out answers.
- Your posts should reflect the cumulative knowledge you have gained from previous chapters.
Answer not yet available
To have this questions done by our pool of professional writers, kindly send us an email.
Email to email@example.com