Project proposal: Augmented Reality
Project proposal: Augmented Reality: This is an individual project. Please write a proposal to propose a project which you would like to take on while you matriculate in your respective academic program (Augmented reality). Your proposal should include the following
- Title of the Project and your name
- Summary: summarize the proposal in 3-5 sentences
- Problem statement: what problem you are trying to solve
- Related works: how other people are solving it
- Methodology: how you are going to solve it
- Design of experiment: how you are going to prove your method is working. What dataset / test cases you are going to use, how many dataset/test cases you are going to use
Resource to find experimental data: http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/
- Length of the proposal: no more than 2 pages (not including reference).
- Formatting: Single space. Font size: 12 point. Margins: 1 inch on each side
- Must contain all the sections/information above.
I have upload 4 papers for you, it’s just an example about what you should do and give you some ideas.
Click here to view the answer