Starting, financing and managing a small scale business
Write a seven to eight (7-8) page paper in which you:
- Choose the legal form of organization for the business, and support your choice.
- Determine the organization structure which is initially needed to get the business operating, including the number of people necessary to get through the first year of operation, their job titles, and short job descriptions.
- Propose at least three (3) methods to encourage the employees to work together and build an effective brand.
- Examine at least three (3) ways to satisfy each of the stakeholders in the business including the investors, the employees, the customers, and the community.
- Suggest a way to fund the business. Recommend how to attract equity investors.
- Analyze how much of the funding should come from debt, and how much from equity. Support your evaluation.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the financial requirements and management of a small business.
- Analyze the human resource needs of the small business.
- Manage the process for innovation and development in a small business.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in entrepreneurship feasibility and analysis.
- Write clearly and concisely about entrepreneurship feasibility and analysis using proper writing mechanics.
On the choosing of the form of legal business that best suits the business idea that has come up, one must look at a number of perhaps interrelated factors that determine the prospects that entrepreneur has in mind. Of greatest importance is to look at the ease of control and management, the types of taxes and government levies on the business, the types of liabilities described in the form, the ease and possibility of transfer of ownership as well as the perpetual order of the business. With a careful and detailed analysis of the presented………………