Assignment 3: Usability Evaluation
The Week 5 e-Activity required that you create a free SurveyMonkey® or QuestionPro online questionnaire account. If you did not create one, revisit the Week 5 e-Activity to create an account before attempting this assignment.
In this assignment you will create an online questionnaire. Prepare as follows:
- Study Activity 7.2 in the class textbook.
- Create an online questionnaire using your account on SurveyMonkey® or QuestionPro, depending on which one you selected during the Week 5 activity.
- Insert the six (6) questions already provided in Activity 7.2 in your questionnaire. You may add additional questions if you wish.
- Send an email to at least five (5) friends or participants and ask them to participate in the online questionnaire. Include the link to the online questionnaire in the email.
- Give your participants a few days to complete the online questionnaire.
- Use SurveyMonkey® or QuestionPro to analyze the collected data.
- Download and save the report.
- Attach your report to your assignment paper.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe the easy and difficult aspects of creating and conducting an online questionnaire.
- Assess the reliability of the collected data and include the survey report.
- Assess the validity of the collected data and include the survey report.
- Evaluate the usability of the online questionnaire Website.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Demonstrate the ability to select an appropriate user interface interaction style for a particular task.
- Explain the different usability data-gathering techniques
- Create a product evaluation through a formal framework.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human-computer interaction.
- Write clearly and concisely about human-computer interaction topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions
To have this question done by our pool of professional writers, you can resubmit it here