- Locate six articles on a research topic of your interest(MUST BE RELATED TO EDUCATION)—two quantitative research articles, two qualitative research articles, and two mixed methods research articles—published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Prepare an annotated bibliography that includes the following:
- A one-paragraph introduction that provides context for why you selected the research articles you did.
- A reference list entry in APA Style for each of the six articles that follows proper formatting. Follow each reference list entry with a three-paragraph annotation that includes:
- A one-paragraph conclusion that presents a synthesis of the six articles.
- Format your annotated bibliography in Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced. A separate References list page is not needed for this assignment.
Answer not yet available
To have this question done by our pool of professional writers, you can resubmit it here