For your Final Project, you will create a 10- to 12-page paper that focuses on two specific laws in which your educational setting PH_EDUC adhere. A few examples are provided below—you may select from the following list or select a different option of your choice. Then, you will research the policies and procedures that are in place in your school or district to address these laws.
- Free and Appropriate Public Education
- Individualized Education Plan
- Manifest Determination Hearing
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act
- Suspension and Expulsion
You will research the two laws and articulate why these laws were created, the premise of each law, and how they are interpreted by the legal system. Then, research the policies and procedures in place at the school or district level to address these laws. After compiling your data, you will select an administrator in your educational setting, and conduct an interview gathering realistic information regarding how these laws are addressed in reality, and how educators and leaders in the district ensure compliance.
Your questionnaire for your interview candidate is due this week. Please use the following guidelines to create the questions:
- Identify the laws, policies, or both that you are researching.
- Construct a one page list of potential questions for your interviewee to elicit information about the laws and policies you selected.
- Submit the interview sheet for Instructor approval.
- Note: The instructor is very strict with APA 6th edition formatting. Please use correct APA formatting and proper reference and citation formatting. Points will be deducted for every mistake made on the reference list. If you are not sure please google how to correctly format your references. Do not forget to list your references and you must include the in-text citations. Also please use current (meaning within the past 2 years) scholarly journal articles as references. Thanks.
Answer not yet available
To have this questions done by our pool of professional writers, kindly send us an email.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org