Assembly language X86 questions
I only have one condition the answers should be correct and must finish it on time.
Make sure that it is in 32-bit. And the format is just the answers of the following
Use Assembly language code, code fragments to give CONCRETE examples that illustrate each of the following concepts in assembly language programming technology. Include examples.
1. Move an array or list of values and place them in another memory location as an array or list.
2. A recursive Procedure’
3. The trace of the behavior of the stack contents during the execution of a recursive procedure, to a depth of at least 3.
4. Stack discipline and the trace of the behavior of the stack and register contents for nested procedures calls (different procedures) to a depth of at least 3, using the registers and stack to pass input arguments, and registers to return results. Ensuring to save and restore registers used in any procedure.
5. Binary bitwise a) multiplication using Shift and Rotate instructions.
6. Shift and Rotate instructions: a) look at the higher order bytes and byte blocks of registers; b) higher order bytes and byte blocks of memory variable declarations.
7. Arithmetic expressions evaluation at least 3 expressions, each with at least 5 terms, for example, polynomials) using: MUL, IMUL, DIV, IDIV, SUB, ADD, INC, DEC, NEG.
8. Boolean Logic instructions (AND, OR, NOT, XOR): a) Set a pattern of bits in a 32-bit register; b) Clear a pattern of bits in a 32-bit register; c) Set and Clear a pattern of bits in a declared memory variable location; c) mask and extract a block pattern in a register (may also need to use shift and rotate instructions).
9. Use of comparison instructions: TEST and CMP.
10. Use of conditional jump and branching instructions: a) 3 based on Specific Flag Values; b) 2 based on test of Equality; c) 3 based on Unsigned Comparisons; d) 3 based on Signed Comparisons.
11. Translation of 2 nested If-then-Else statements, with nesting depth of at least 3.
12. Translation of: a) While-do statement; b) Do-while statement, with an embedded ifthen-else statement. 13. Translation of a Case-switch statement with 6 cases + a default case.
14. Declaration of a mixed data collection involving: 16 x 8 bytes, 20 x 4 bytes, 30 x 2 byte and 256 x 1 byte data values.
15. The general purpose x86 registers available programmer (AL code) use.
Answer not yet available
To have this questions done by our pool of professional writers, kindly send us an email.
Email to email@example.com