Research and write a paper of no more than 3 pages about an individual you believe to be a leader
The paper must cover the following topics:
1. Describe, identify or name the leader.
2. Give a brief (1 paragraph or so) description of the leader’s background or history.
3. Give a brief history and/or background that contributed to your naming them a leader.
4. Why do you believe your choice is a leader?
5. What are the visible signs of leadership?
6. What Leadership qualities or characteristics does the leader have?
7. Was the leader appointed or did the leader earn or ‘self select’ the leadership role?
8. Describe the leader’s followers or/and those influenced and changed by the leader.
9. What are the outcomes of the leadership?
10. Who else thinks this person is a leader?
You may treat these topics as questions for which the answers will make up your whole paper. NOTE: Good language, syntax and readable presentation are assumed. You may lose up to 10 points for poor spelling, bad syntax, poor sentence structure or word choice.
Answer not yet available
To have this question done by our pool of professional writers, you can resubmit it here